Scope of Work is to support the pilot and deployment of the RBAC project. Specifically, this includes:
· Must be Certified CPDE
· Responsible for the entire business analysis function on a complex web application development project.
· Assist with developing & implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)/Identity and Access Management (IAM) program in compliance with access management standards and various regulatory requirements.
· Perform RBAC assessments and audits of clients’ systems & services including performing gap analysis and response creation. Support the effort to standardize, automate, and configure RBAC across all functional departments within the client.
· Identify and implement improvements of internal access control processes through automation of repeatable tasks and effective documentation.
· Create and maintain internal documentation (process flows, process/procedures,requirements, and standards), ensuring documentations are regularly updated to reflect the latest processes and requirements.
· Prepare materials (reports, presentations, dashboard, etc.) to tell a story, facilitate understanding, provide impact assessments and enable informeddecision-making.
· Lead the analysis of business processes and concept of operations (con ops)definition for web-based applications.
· Use process modeling tools and techniques to document the As-Is and To-Be automated functions.
· Document the functional requirements of the business application, including preparing detailed use cases and screen flow sequence diagrams using Visio and similar tools.
· Prepare detailed user interface design specifications.
· Prepare detailed test strategies, test plans and test cases, based on the functional specifications.
· Participate in application testing. Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test cases, test plans and tools to capture test results
· Prepare and maintain end user documentation and end user training materials
· Knowledge of NIST 800 53 Rev4, NIST 18000-9B security standards