Scope of Work is to support the pilot and deployment of the RBAC project. Specifically, this includes:
· Must be Certified CPDE
· Responsible for the entire business analysis function on a complex web application
· development project.
· Assist with developing & implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) Identity
· Access Management (IAM) program in compliance with access management standards
and various regulatory requirements.
· Perform RBAC assessments and audits of clients’ systems & services including
performing gap analysis and response creation.
· Support the effort to standardize, automate, and configure RBAC across all functional
departments within the client.
· Identify and implement improvements of internal access control processes through
automation of repeatable tasks and effective documentation.
· Create and maintain internal documentation (process flows, process procedures, process
requirements, and standards),ensuring documentations are regularly updated to reflect
the latest processes and requirements.
· Prepare materials (reports, presentations,dashboard, etc.) to tell a story, facilitate
understanding, provide impact assessments and enable informed decision-making.
· Lead the analysis of business processes and concept of operations for
· Use process modeling tools and techniques to document the As-Is and To-Be automated
· Document the functional requirements of the business application, including preparing
detailed use cases and screen flow sequence diagrams using Visio and similar tools.
· Prepare detailed user interface design specifications.
· Prepare detailed test strategies, test plans and test cases, based on the functional
· Participate in application testing. Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test
cases, test plans and tools to capture test results
· Prepare and maintain end user documentation and end user training materials
· Knowledge of NIST 800 53 Rev4, NIST 18000-9B security standards
· 3 years of experience creating end use rdocumentation for complex web-based
applications a plus