Our customer is looking for a Subject Matter Professional in Security Lead/Architect. See job description below
• Assist with validation of strategy and technology roadmap for Security Architecture, assess, and deliver technical solutions, policies, standards for enterprise initiatives.
• Assist with projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business as a recognized expert in Network Security.
• Partner with multiple teams to architect technology solutions that deliver cybersecurity controls
• Deploy cybersecurity controls for protecting critical IT assets
• Help define and document reference architecture for securing customer environments
• Execute and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Evaluate new threats, solutions and the impact on IT and Business operations
• Assist with the development of enterprise network security process and standards
• Work with customers and operations teams to define repeatable reference network security architectures
• Help determine network security requirements and help prepare cost estimates by evaluating business strategies and requirements
• Conduct system security and risk assessments, identifying security gaps and implementing enhancements
• Assist with planning and coordination of the implementation of network security systems by working closely with cross-functional teams
• Prepare preventive and reactive measures, provide technical support and documentation
Qualification and experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience architecting security solutions that align with business requirements
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge Endpoint Detection and Response solutions such as CarbonBlack and Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
• Office365 Security Controls such as ATP and Exchange Online Protection
• Azure Security
• Windows Operating System Security
• Degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Cybersecurity
• 3+years of experience in a senior cybersecurity engineer or architect role
*NOTE; This engagement is remote, depending on customer travel may be required. Must be willing to travel anywhere in the US.