This position is in the field of Recovery Lead working in conjunction with Dell as part of their remote Incident Response Team.
· Technical lead for all the security related topics in both the client and enterprise IT work
· Dynamically plans and prioritizes daily and weekly priorities and tasks based upon the
customer’s needs and desired outcomes while ensure best practices are utilized.
· Provides leadership and is the primary security POC (Point of Contact) for the client and
enterprise IT engineers working on the project.
· Provide security leadership for the engineering resources.
· Coordinate & communicate with the PMO (Project Management Office) on tasks, status,
issues and escalations.
· Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert)guidance to team.
· Responsible for the overall security viability, manageability and operational stability of all IT
functions and services being recovered or restored.
Qualification and Experience
· Degree in the field of Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 5+ years of
experience in IT information security.
· Strong technical and consulting skills and project management capabilities.
· Experience with security and risk frameworks,standards and best practices.
· Ability to develop more complex security Incident Recovery standards and procedures
applicable to complex, global technical requirements.
· Experience in creating Disaster Recovery and Incident Recovery plans.
· Advanced understanding of cybersecurity Incident Recovery key concepts, with deep
expertise in at least two areas.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to develop
documentation and data analysis.
· Strong documentation skills interfacing with both technical and non-technical resources.
· Experience with assessing current state of environment and customer's needs in similar
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
· Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem solving
· Excellent understanding of business complexity and project inter dependencies
· Excellent communication, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
· Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
· Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to executive levels, non-technical
staff and end users in both business and IT terms
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to travel 75%