South 6 - Sales Specialist
A fast-growing technology company is seeking a results-driven, enthusiastic Sales Specialist to join our expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting South 6 business objectives by developing and maintaining long term business relationships with client managers.
As an Sales Specialist you will generate, qualify and develop new sales leads through direct networking. This role involves making pro-active outbound sales calls to new clients as well as developing and expanding existing accounts. It is an ideal role for a highly self- motivated individual who thrives on working towards sales targets.
Competitive base salary in the low $40’s with a generous, results-based bonus structure resulting in an on-target rate of $50k+.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, client-focused person to join the South 6’s team as a Sales Specialist. We offer a fast paced, challenging and fun working environment in the dynamic I.T. staffing industry. Potential hybrid onsite/remote role if you live in MA, RI, CT, or TX.
Skills and Experience required:
· Experience working with outbound communications platforms such as LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, Website, Email Campaign tools, etc.
· Refined skills with the MS Office Suite, Teams, SharePoint, CRM and other cloud-based database platforms, and desktop publishing tools.
· Possess lead generation and networking skills.
· The ability to establish rapport, build relationships and identify business opportunities with clients.
· The ability to work on one’s own direction and as part of a team.
· Possess a professional telephone manner and be an excellent communicator.
· Energetic, enthusiastic, competitive and willing to learn with our training, and mentoring, program.
· Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and demos virtually and. In person.
· Leverage our ecosystem to become a strategic partner for our accounts.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Programming is highly desirable.