Position Summary This role is 30% NetSuite administrator, 10% NetSuite Educator and subject matter expert, 10% NetSuite finance Analyst, 25% Software application technical expert (Non NetSuite), 10% hardware & network administrator, 10% Helpdesk support, 5% misc duties )
1. Manage software applications (SoluPay merchant, Shortel IP phone, MicrosoftAzure cloud server, Office 365, Box Cloud server, Minecast email retention, andacts as the key technical liaison between computer systems users, vendors andInformation Services.
2. Set up, configure and manage IT hardware: e.g. laptops and peripherals,monitors and video recording devices, stationary phones, wireless phones andprinters. Act as contact for any external repairs or maintenance needs.
3. Setup and deploy network configurations for all locations and ensureconnectivity, perform Networks maintenance and manage VPN Access.
4. Update all US locations Communications boards for accurate employeecommunications and requests by management
5. Act as subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design.Support user requests and develop new saved searches, custom reports,dashboards, workflows for designated users and roles
6. Supports the organizational initiative of process re-engineering byinvolving departments in process flow analysis and work-re-design, withemphasis on the effective utilization of NetSuite or other InformationTechnologies to improve organizational performance.
7. Perform regular one on one training of new employees, refresher training forexisting employees, and, in the event business processes change, conductrefresher training on how new business processes should be reflected in the ERPsystem. Ensure that users are kept informed of all system updates and theimpact of the updates.
8. Assist the Global IT team with the NetSuite upgrades, developing, testingand deploying customizations, help with go live and post go live optimizationsand collaborate with users to understand their business processes and supporttheir optimized use of NetSuite. Maintains user roles and profiles, securityand access settings. Participate in Global IT calls to receive and provideupdates in the IT department on issues, enhancements, goals, KPIs.
9. Assists finance team with NetSuite master data creation and maintenance e.g.new inventory codes, vendor set up and updates, invoice templatesmodifications, work order structure, automatic email reminders. etc.
10. Assist finance team with month end close, e.g. ensure no errors inproduction cost reallocation script, review work order and assembly structuresare set up correctly and inventory is recovered correctly. Performs data miningif system errors out. Helps with various data analysis through safe searches.
11. Assist sales team with setting up in NetSuite and extracting results fromCustomer satisfaction survey campaign
12. Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuiteto support various business needs
13. Acts as primary helpdesk contact for all hardware and software issues.Analyze and document problems, recommends solution, initiate correctiveactions. Follow up on problem resolution and informs department(s) ofstatus.
14. Responsible for analyzing IT spent and budget to actual variances on ITspent, investigate variances. Review and propose opportunities for costsavings.
15. Serves as an Information Technology consultant to users, and as a technicalresource.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,System/Industrial Engineering or related field, with emphasis of study insystems analysis and design of software solutions required.
2. Minimum of three years of experience in IT networking and/or systemsanalysis required, with project management or leadership responsibilitieshighly desired.
3. Minimum 2 years of NetSuite Administrator experience. Prior NetSuiteimplementation experience is advantageous, NetSuite certificationpreferred
4. Experience with systems documentations including, business requirementsdocuments, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans andtraining materials is a plus.
5. Basic understanding of accounting concepts
6. Must have advanced skills and experience in oral and written communicationincluding analysis, preparation and report presentation.
7. Knowledge of structured programming techniques, networking and databasemethodologies preferred.
8. Ability to multitask and deliver on objectives in a fast and efficientmanner
9. Self-motivated individual who can work autonomously