This position is for a Senior Technical Lead versed in Microsoft Dynamics D365 in the departments of Finance and Operations.
The MS Dynamics D365 for Finance and Operations Administrator will be responsible for the overall health of the financials ERP environment. To insure that native functionality in D365 F&O is being optimized and used to its full potential to insure the client maximizes their investment. The D365 F&O Administrator will also be responsible for insuring that Client FTE Administrators are well versed in the use and general administration of the D365 F&O instance.
The Client plans to run a single, global instance of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO), to manage their financial and reporting business processes and to implement Dynamics 365, the client is hoping to accomplish the following objectives:
- Improve global financial management practices and controls
- Accelerate the financial close process to improve reporting and visibility across the business
- Reduce manual data entry and manipulation to improve efficiency and productivity levels
- Gain a flexible technology platform that can easily integrate with other corporate systems
- To drive efficiencies and the flow of information across the business
The Senior Technical Lead D365 must have the following:
- Several D365 implementations under their belt.
- Experience building interfaces to other systems
- Preferable GL and Procurement related interfacing.