MS Azure Security Engineer
South 6 is looking for an MS Azure Security Engineer to work in conjunction with our customer.
Job Posting Date:
South 6 - MS Azure Security Engineer
Must Haves :
- Strong Expertise implementing the full Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365, Defender for Cloud, Defender for Cloud Apps, Microsoft Information Protection (AIP) and Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune.
- Strong Expertise in managing and implementing Microsoft Sentinel, Log Analytics, Azure Policies and Azure Blueprints using the Microsoft Azure Well Architected Framework.
- Experience with implementing device hardening baselines using CIS Benchmark and DISA STIGs.
- Knowledge of information security and compliance, including Zero Trust, PCI DSS, SOX, CJIS, NIST, CSF, and HITRUST/HIPAA requirements for information systems, cloud providers, and industry best practices.
- Experience with the following on-premises technologies is highly preferred: Active Directory, Systems Center Suite, Group Policy, DNS, Exchange Server, IIS, SQL Server, PKI Deployments.
- Experience with PowerShell, KQL, ARM templates, and Bash
- Microsoft Certifications: MS-500, AZ-500
Some nice to haves if possible :
- Previous experience working with state/local government customers.
- Experience with how to secure workloads migrated to the cloud including users, endpoints, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Experience with deploying Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Azure DevOps, Terraform, and GitHub
- Additional Microsoft Certifications: MS-100, SC-30
- CISSP, CISM Certifications
Inquire about Role
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.