IT Service Analyst III provides senior level support to end-user departments and individuals dealing with more advanced technical issues.
IT Service Analyst III
Springs Window Fashions has been part of the window treatments industry since 1939.Headquartered in Middleton WI, we have over 8,000 associates and 18 locations worldwide. Our products are available in nearly every major retailer, in thousands of designer showrooms and showcased in large commercial buildings. Our company is privately owned with products marketed across abroad portfolio of brands including Bali, Graber, Sun Setter and Mecho. We pride ourselves as “The Best Experience Company”, striving to provide the best experience for our consumers, channel partners, and associates.
This IT Service Analyst III provides senior level support to end-user departments and individuals dealing with more advanced technical issues. This includes configuration, installation, maintenance and support of end user devices including but not limited to desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and printers. Performs all support tasks based upon an extensive knowledge of the company’s computing environment. This position provides excellent service and prompt response to customers’ needs. Team collaboration and communication with other IT team members is also key to being successful in this role. The IT Service Analyst III provides guidance to other members of the IT Service Analyst team.
· Configure, install, maintain, and support desktops, laptops, handheld devices, printers,
monitors, portable data storage devices, iPhones, and other general peripherals.
· Provide desktop support for Microsoft Windows, Apple OS and Network Printers.
· Lead and maintain streamlines process for enterprise level PC imaging and deployment.
Utilize tools to package software installs and build PC images.
· Establish and maintain streamlined process for enterprise level PC imaging and
· Support desktop maintenance, including inventory and software distribution, and
security maintenance, including virus updates and patch management.
· Create and update service requests accordingly within the service system with detailed
assessment and resolution information.
· Develops and maintains problem resolution knowledge database. Works consistently
to improve the problem resolution process and ensures procedures and documentation
· Provide customers with a quick resolution and high level of satisfaction, including
achieving internal SLAs.
· Work closely with all levels of teammates to provide seamless and excellent service to
Springs’ associates (customers).
· Work on projects associated with Desktop support related tasks (i.e., rolling out
OS/software upgrades, new products, office moves, etc.)
· Assist in training new IT service personnel ensuring that they are familiar with various
policies and procedures to minimize interruptions to the users.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
· 3years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network
· Minimum3 years Information Technology experience.
· Minimum2 years Customer Service Experience, Certifications: MOS Expert, MOS
Master, MCSE, or MCITP is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities
· Thorough knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office applications, Mac OSX,
VPN, Citrix, and PC and handheld device hardware.
· Experience in enterprise level PC imaging and deployment.
· Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a team and independently with little supervision.
· Experience using ticketing software system.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Process oriented.
· Experience assisting with hardware or software deployment projects.
· Available to be on call off hours as necessary.