IR Recovery Lead
- Technical lead for all the security related topics in both the client and enterprise IT workstreams.
- Dynamically plans and prioritizes daily and weekly priorities and tasks based upon the customer’s needs and desired outcomes while ensure best practices are utilized.
- Provides leadership and is the primary security POC (Point of Contact) for the client and enterprise IT engineers working on the project.
- Provide security leadership for the engineering resources.
- Coordinate & communicate with the PMO (Project Management Office) on tasks, status, issues and escalations.
- Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) guidance to team.
- Responsible for the overall security viability, manageability and operational stability of all IT functions and services being recovered or restored.
- Degree in the field of Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT information security.
- Strong technical and consulting skills and project management capabilities.
- Experience with security and risk frameworks, standards and best practices.
- Ability to develop more complex security Incident Recovery standards and procedures applicable to complex, global technical requirements.
- Experience in creating Disaster Recovery and Incident Recovery plans.
- Advanced understanding of cybersecurity Incident Recovery key concepts, with deep expertise in at least two areas.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to develop documentation and data analysis.
- Strong documentation skills interfacing with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Experience with assessing current state of environment and customer's needs in similar roles.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
- Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem solving
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Excellent communication, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to executive levels, non-technical staff and end users in both business and IT terms
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment