This position is in the field of Forensics Analyst working in conjunction with Dell as part of their remote Incident Response Team.
· Conduct digital forensic analysis through,evidence acquisition, evidence analysis, email
forensics, registry analysis,user forensic analysis, data carving, artifact
analysis, memory analysis, file analysis, log analysis, browser analysis, timeline analysis, file
system analysis, malware analysis, anti-forensic detection analysis, social media forensic
analysis among others.
· Gather and analyze information for defining requirements, specifications and issues to
support the development of new policies, standards, and procedures or update existing
· Work with a team of diverse individuals and cross-functional teams to solve unique and
complex problems with broad impact on the business.
· Provide clear updates to management on security incidents; Investigate, document, and
report on information security issues and emerging trends.
· Write and publish cyber defense recommendations,reports, and white papers on incident
findings to appropriate constituencies.
· Populate and maintain an error-free chain of custody related to each drive forensically
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Information Security is required along with excellent
knowledge of: Law enforcement evidence seizure process, Malware analysis or reverse
engineering, Timeline Analysis, Carving, compiling and analyzing security incident related
artifacts,and Network forensics.
· EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) preferred.
· Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
· Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem solving
· Excellent understanding of business complexity and project inter dependencies
· Excellent communication, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
· Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
· Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to executive levels, non-technical
staff and end users in both business and IT terms
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to travel 75%