South 6 - Forensics Analyst
• Conduct digital forensic analysis through, evidence acquisition, evidence analysis, email forensics, registry analysis, user forensic analysis, data carving, artifact analysis, memory analysis, file analysis, log analysis, browser analysis, timeline analysis, file system analysis, malware analysis, anti-forensic detection analysis, social media forensic analysis, among others.
• Gather and analyze information for defining requirements, specifications, and issues to support the development of new policies, standards, and procedures or update existing ones.
• Work with a team of diverse individuals and cross-functional teams to solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
• Provide clear updates to management on security incidents; Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
• Write and publish cyber defense recommendations, reports, and white papers on incident findings to appropriate constituencies.
• Populate and maintain an error-free chain of custody related to each drive forensically imaged.
Qualification and experience
• Minimum4 years’ experience in Information Security is required along with excellent knowledge of: Law enforcement evidence seizure process, Malware analysis or reverse engineering, Timeline Analysis, Carving, compiling and analyzing security incident related artifacts, and Network forensics.
• EnCaseCertified Examiner (EnCE) preferred.
*NOTE; This engagement is remote, depending on customer travel may be required. Must be willing to travel anywhere in the US.