Some of their responsibilities may include:
• Provide recommendations to optimize and improve management of VxRail (vSAN based hyper-converged environments).
• Resolves technical issues and participates inSEV1 calls as needed.
• Proactively monitors all VxRail environments to ensure any upgrades are executed as planned. And maintains documentation of all infrastructure changes.
• Monitoring and management tools, security practices and overall support architecture.
• Works with customer and the Sales teams toidentify, recommend, test additional capabilities to modernize, automate, and improve customer’s overhaul experience.
• Takes part in the migration of workloads toVxRail environments.
• Ensures the successful installation, integration, and deployment of VxRail solutions in across enterprise-level production and non-production environments.
• They may also support other DellEMC products, such as Unity, PowerMax, Isilon, so any experience with those products is a plus.
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required.
• 2-5 years’ experience providing Tier III level technical engineering support in a large-scale virtualized VMWare vSAN environments.