At the Enterprise Level, contribute to cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing cloud solutions.
· At the Enterprise Level, contribute to cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing cloud solutions.
· Support AWS and Azure system for large scale user base
· Experience with Windows, Active Directory, Servers, storage, VMware
· Actively participate as a Cloud technical SME on teams to help promote the development of Cloud solutions.
· Establish standards, guidance and best practices for AWS and Azure solutions.
· Establish the appropriate monitoring and alerting of solution events related to performance, scalability, availability, and reliability.
· Monitor environment for usage and performance metrics.
· Available on-call support for Production issues.
· Provides technical leadership, guidance and direction to other team members
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation,analysis, training and relationship building efforts.
· 5+ or more years of IT implementation experience
· Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices,project management and risk mitigation
· Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute,storage, and virtualization experience
· Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP,SAP etc.
· Scripting and/or coding skills
· Knowledge of the primary AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3) and Azure services
· Strong track record of implementing AWS and Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
· Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
· Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. Shell, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
· Configuration management using Cloud Formation, Chef & Puppet
· Stronge practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
· Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges