The IT Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the needs of Client by working with teams to identify business challenges with the goal of implementing technology solutions.
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the needs of Client by working with teams to identify business challenges with the goal of implementing technology solutions. A thorough understanding of the manufacturing process and the application of technical solutions is required. This position is core to filling the "gap” between IT and the business.
· Analyze the needs of the business and end users
· Support ERP system (Infor CSI 10),including query/report writing
· Interface with all departments and management levels throughout the company
· Develop, implement, and support complex information systems
· Develop and implement testing criteria and plans
· Engage third party consultants to add functionality to the ERP while maintaining system integrity
· Learn Configure Price Quote(CPQ) tools as a secondary role to support the configuration team
· Work with and train super users on assigned systems
· 3-5 years supporting an ERP package preferably Infor's CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) or Syteline stack of software including Factory Track, Enterprise Quote, and CPQ.
· Thorough knowledge of complete quote to ship cycle to support implementation and maintenance efforts.
· Business Intelligence software knowledge including Birst or Power BI.
· Report writing software such as SSRS,query writing, and SQL experience a big plus.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent with business system experience.
· Experience with e-commerce web store aplus.
· Experience with product configurators a plus.
· Leadership capabilities with proven success in project execution.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Business process and technical writing experience.
· APICS membership a plus.