Company is a technology enabler that helps clients in major industries evaluate, architect, provide, secure, and manage technology on the go, in the rack and in the cloud. Company provides technical, professional, cyber security and managed services. This is a full-time remote position, based in Houston,Texas and may require some travel to HQ location in Florida.
Account Executive - IT Sales
Our Company team is looking for a Sales Account Executive whose primary focus is to build and grow Company’s client portfolio in the IT Solutions market by establishing new business relationships and enhancing existing customer base.
A successful Account Executive will understand the customer challenges and map solutions to our portfolio of offers that can help the customer be successful in addressing those challenges. The ability to acquire new customers and maintain and grow existing accounts are foundational success factors for this position. It is important to be able to maintain a healthy sales pipeline supporting the quarterly achievement of sales quota.
- The Account Executive should be able to develop and manage accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million-dollar sales quota. A working knowledge of Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft, HP and VCE solutions is a plus.
- Manage tactical opportunities to become long term strategic opportunities, resulting in consistent territory growth year over year.
- Achieve sales objectives pertaining to new customers and through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Develop a new account base, establish relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage assigned territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Achieve a minimum of $300,000 margin quota for both product and services during the first year of employment.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Company’s products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction. Drive additional revenue by up-selling and cross-selling Company’s broad solution portfolio to existing customers.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue for assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus at least 3 years of sales experience in related industry.
- Experience in selling I.T. solutions, with an excellent understanding of relating the technology’s value to a customer’s business needs.
- SLED/Public Sector experience a plus
- Must live in the Houston TX area there will be some travel only in and around Houston but balance remote.